Saturday 18 July 2009

Cry Me a River.

So following yesterdays disaster of a day, it occurred to me that I cry..... often!.....
I cry when I'm happy, I cry when I'm sad, I cry when I'm angry. The thing is I'm not one of those lucky people who looks fine two minutes later....Nope, I look like a beetroot with goggle eyes for about three hours afterwards....Great!
Here's some of my most recent cryage......


I cried because an epidural pump wouldn't stop bleeping.....for 4 hours.
I cried because a Doctor pissed me off.
I cried because I lost my sim card.
I cried because the imbecile in my works car park confiscated my car parking past because I forgot to put my new permit on my car.....Doesn't he know it expires at the END of July?
I cried because my brother graduated university.
I cried because I watched the movie "My Sister's Keeper"
I cried when I watched the Lion King on the West End and Broadway....but not at the end....at the beginning!
I cried when I watched Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent.
I cried at "How do you solve a problem like Maria" in front of my whole family.
I cried at Tom Hanks in Castaway when he lost his friend Wilson the football....
I laughed when a date cried at the movie in the pursuit of happiness and I didn't......Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...