Saturday 7 May 2011

A Dating Contradiction.......


Why can I not picture myself in a relationship with someone? Does that mean there is something wrong with me or that I am scared of getting hurt?

Should a person who can't picture themselves in a long term relationship with anyone be dating at all?

I went on my first actual internet date today, actually my first date in over a year. You would think that I would have learnt by now that internet dates NEVER works, but I try anyway, in the hope that all those chick flicks were right and the right guy in out there afterall...

Negativity aside he was actually quite nice, we talked about everything but I'm not sure there was any chemistry. Actually more to the point what is chemistry? And how do you know if you have it?

Was I attracted to him?? Hmm....Maybe not.....

Would I like some male attention?.......Yeah, probably.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...