Wednesday 10 November 2010

Sorry.


An apology is the super glue of life. It can repair just about anything. ~ Lynn Johnston.



Dear Friend,

How do I fix this without seeming like I am begging for your forgiveness? In some ways I don't take back what I said, some of it was the truth and I did feel that you wronged my friend. However, you were a great friend to me and I was wrong to get involved in someone else's disagreement especially when I ended up looking like the bad one.

I am sorry for what happened, I hope you realise how much I cared when I rang you from Cape Town to apologise to you. I felt awkward when I got home pretending everything was OK between us especially as I knew that you no longer trusted me. I felt bad when your husband and sister deleted me from facebook which made me feel like I was no longer welcome to visit when you had your baby, so I stayed away.

I know this situation makes our mutual friends feel awkward and I seem to be losing more friends than I gaining lately. Maybe I deserve it?

When I saw you today in Starbucks, I felt like it was fate. Especially as I was talking about this situation to our mutual friend when our eyes met from across the room.


Is it true what you said to her?
Do you miss me as a friend?
I am sorry.
I miss you too.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can all work this out. Good friends are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...