Sunday 31 October 2010

So now you know.....


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined. ~ Henry David Thoreau.



Maybe it was on some crappy daytime girlie chat show, maybe it was in some cheap magazine that I read in the small hours of a night shift or maybe I am imagined it.....but I'm sure I once heard it somewhere that in order to get what you have always dreamed of you have to tell the universe. You have to actually say them all out loud so that it knows what your dreams are and grant your wishes for you.
Like a genie in a bottle.
Only without the genie.
Shame.


So here goes.....

1. I would like to be happy and feel content.
2. I would like to love and be loved in return.
3. I would like to marry Hugh Jackman (Ok, Ok)
4. I would like to be respected in my work place.
5. I would like more real friends.
6. I would like children.
7. I would like to be thinner.
8. I would like to travel more.
9. I would like to be more positive.
10. I would like to feel wanted.
11. I would like to sing on the stage.
12. I would like my family to be happy and healthy.
13. I would like my own place.
14. I would like to be to busy to worry.
15. I would like to be more confident with men.
16. I would like to feel sexy.
17. I would like to laugh more.
18. I would like to know my own worth.
19. I would like to love life.
20. I would like to like myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, wonderful blog. I want to read you more often...Accept me as your latest follower. Take Care, Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honesty and vulnerability are sexy. You have more going on than you first think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...