Sunday 26 September 2010

A letter to you.....The one you actually read.


"You've already won me over in spite of me and don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet" ~ Alanis Morissette.


For once a letter to you that you actually got to read.......



Well I could have really loved you....You could have been the most important thing in the world to me....You may even have been happy with me.....


Yes you may think I am childish for saying this but I think for a long time I did actually love you...And I think for once in my life on that Saturday afternoon as I wiped away your tears I was actually happy....

Well this is where it stops...I'm glad you spoke to me badly, I'm glad you ignored me all night because it made me realise I am actually worth nothing to you! I only said what I did so you would pay me some attention, I would never have done anything to intentionally hurt you.

From now on I will not be texting you when I'm lonely. I will not be inflating your ego by flirting with you; I will never secretly look at you from across the room hoping you give me five minutes of your time. I will never again think about you as I fall asleep, wishing it was you holding me and I will never ever again give up my job because a man played mind games with me.

I regret telling you what I did. I only did because I thought you cared for me and I could tell you anything...Obviously I was wrong.

I really truly hope your ex takes you back, I hope she makes you happy and you forgive yourself for whatever it is you did. You were never the “but of my jokes” in fact I defended you when people said you were worthless.....My feelings for you have already ruined my chance of having someone else love me. I will not allow you to do that again.

I am deleting you from facebook....and would appreciate it if you didn't text or email me again. I can't be just your "friend" I have enough friends who really do care about me and you don't get to treat me like this.

You would have been so lucky to have me....and I don't blow my own trumpet often.

Have a happy life x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...