Wednesday 29 September 2010

20 Facts About Me.....

"One of the most difficult things is not to change society but to change yourself" Nelson Mandela.
1. I am 29 Years Old....I have no boyfriend, no children and I still live with my parents....
2. I am well traveled. I have camped in a tent on the Serengeti.

3. I have nearly died (Twice) Once when I was 6 months old and once when I was 10 years old.....You would think I would appreciate life more.

4. I have never had a man love me back.

5. My Best Friend is my Nana...She loves me unconditionally....

6. I love to be creative but rarely am....I love painting and photography.

7. I can sing.....well....but no one knows.

8. I still suck my thumb...

9. I am a nurse....I have stuck my finger in places that would make you feel sick.

10. Men make me nervous.

11. I have never had a one night stand.

12. Sometimes I feel so lonely I think I have burnt a hole in my chest.

13. I secretly wish I was the leading lady in a musical.

14. I think I may have taken the wrong path in life.

15. I avoid people with children because I want them so badly, but I think I never will.

16. I have the best family in the world.

17. I have lost more friends in the last year than I care to count.

18. At night I stick pillows in my back so I feel like someone is cuddling up to me....

19. I am a couch potato.

20. I think & love far too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...