Sunday 4 July 2010

Time to be selfish....


I have been thinking a lot lately about my future. I feel like I'm at a bit of a cross roads and I need to make a decision about which road I want to take. I just feel like I need to make a change, a positive change and stop beating myself up over the actions of others.

Yes, I make life difficult for myself. Yes, I allow myself to feel worthless because people treat me badly and Yes, I convince myself that no one could ever love me. Well, I'm sick of it! One day someone will look at me and see the kind person I am, one day someone will want to get to know the real me, one day someone will want to chat to me without being condescending and one day I will be worth something to someone...

Until then I am going to do what makes ME happy.....If I want to move jobs.. I will. If I want go back to university... I will. If I want to sing.. I will and If I want to volunteer in Africa.. I will!

A friend said to me the other day "Do everything while you can because one day you won't be able too!" She was so right! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...