Thursday 4 February 2010

Bangkok....

So I have arrived in Bangkok, it all went surprisingly well considering I had three flights to catch just to get here from Cape Town.....All I can say is Hot, Hot, Hot.....

I have met up will my friend Rebecca and we are staying in a nice hostel with
AIR CONDITIONING! We did make a pitiful attempt to visit the Grand Palace yesterday but instead ended up wandering around aimlessly, until we discovered there was a tube which took us to a SHOPPING CENTRE with AIR CONDITIONING!

Amusingly today we also tried to visit the Grand Palace but following the UK banks stopping every credit card we own we have been stuck my the phone all day ringing the UK to unblock them!

At least I got to watch a "Rebecca tantrum"......Yes people she threw her credit card across the room and then stamped on it......no wonder it doesn't work! ;-)
Anyway, we now have tickets booked to Kosumi for tomorrow and hopefully we will be able to book tickets to Vietnam very soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...