Sunday 20 November 2011

Can I ever learn to love......me?



Maybe I use this blog as a sounding board for all the thoughts that go through my head? I think I write things on here that I can't really tell those around me. Maybe it makes for depressing reading but if no one actually reads it then I am not hurting anyone....right?

Following advice from my friend, which basically translated to "I need to learn to love myself more" I have decided that I am going to have a good think about all the things that I like about myself. I plan to consider whether I would like too be friends with me and what needs to be changed in my attitude towards myself and those around me that with hopefully lead to a happier future.

This may take sometime....

2 comments:

  1. I think you seem like a great person going through some rough times. You may not know me but I see something wonderful in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that lovely comment! It means a lot xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...