Sunday 28 August 2011

Life update....


I probably should be in bed, after all I am back to work tomorrow after three weeks off!! However, I haven't written anything in ages so I thought I better write a quick "life update."

You would think with 3 whole lovely weeks off work that I had been away on holiday or doing something exciting.... but no just sorting out my life, the lives of my friends, falling out with one friend and making up with another.....Mainly though I have been bogged down with this bloody essay!! Anyone want to write 2,500 words on learning styles?...."No" you say??
What on earth made me go back to uni now?? Not the best plan I ever had, but necessary! Who needs a degree anyway?? Me, obviously.

Excitingly though I maybe buying a house! It's nice, but not really in the area I wanted though....Maybe a bit to close to my parents (as in round the corner) but considering my mum is going to be my "partner" in the mortgage I can't complain!

Does this mean I am a proper grown up type now then or is that when I get excited about going hoover shopping???

Will see what happens on Wednesday when I make my offer....

Anyway, I had better get to bed. Will see what tomorrow brings? Good stuff I hope!

Night, Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...