Friday 12 August 2011

I blame Disney...

There is something fundamentally wrong about toys in paddling pools......Especially when they are Buzz and Woody!

There I was minding my own business when I noticed next doors paddling pool (minus children) complete with Buzz and Woody floating face down!
I was concerned.
I was concerned that I was concerned, but they remained there all day....

Honestly, I was tempted to mount a rescue, jump the fence and save them in a blaze of glory.....After all everyone knows that Buzz and Woody aren't really toys, but real people with personalities and the coincidental voices of Hollywood megastars...

I watched them float around all day. Until to my relief they were rescued.... Buzz was given a good shake to knock off the water and taken inside, but Woody was hung on the washing line to dry.... For three whole days!
An excessively long time I feel.
Again, I was concerned.
I was concerned that I was concerned.
I blame Disney......

Poor Woody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...