Wednesday 16 March 2011

It's ok.


"The reason people find it hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than is was, the present worse than it is and future less resolved than it will be." ~ Marcel Pagnol.

I know this sounds totally obvious, but it only occurred to me the other day that life is how it is right at this moment. There is no point worrying about what has happened in the past or what might happen in the future. You can't change what has gone before only make positive changes to what might come in the future....

For me its about pushing myself to fill the empty spaces, reducing the amount of time I spend alone and not worrying about the choices I made in the past. I suppose they were the right choices at that time, otherwise I would have made different ones...Right?

I want to be a proactive person, someone who is positive not negative, someone who embraces those who want to be part of my life and disregards those who don't.

I could be a better version of me. And I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...