Friday 11 March 2011

Becoming a skinny bitch!

The miracle isn't that I finished, the miracle is that I had the courage to start ~ John Bingham.

One thing I have never been is a skinny bitch! So yesterday when I went on a mission to find some new jeans and found I didn't fit in my usual size, I was not a happy bunny and drowned my sorrows with a Domino's meat feast pizza, chicken wings and a garlic bread (Shared with a friend.....but still, you see my point.)

Last night I picked up a book I have refused to throw out for 3 years, "Running Made Easy" it contains all the motivational stuff about how running makes you more confident, less stressed, sets goals, makes you feel sexy and healthy....and oh yes I have been stucked in!

So I am going to do it! I am going to register for the Manchester 10k next year...I have already talked a friend into it and I will do it! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...