Saturday 11 December 2010

Girl on Heat.....

Hold me and love me,
just wanna touch you for a minute. ~
Stefani Germanotta.


I have never been the type of girl to drool over men.
I never admit to anyone that I think a guy is hot or openly flirt with someone. It maybe the years of having my brain washed by chick flicks or maybe I am just getting more desperate, but recently I have noticed that I am checking out guys in the most unbelievably inappropriate situations.....

Situation 1:
He was a Paramedic Student, young and hot in his green outfit, working with me to practice taking blood on the unsuspecting sick. He made my shift so much easier and we laughed and joked all day. My mind ticked over as I wondered if he had a girlfriend or whether or not he was gay, we talked about travelling and his university course....I hoped he would ask me out at the end of the shift but no luck there....

Situation 2:
My Nana got me tickets to an amateur dramatics show in her local church hall, I wasn't that keen on going but went for her only to discover I was the only one in the room (expect for the actors) who didn't have grey hair. He was an actor in the play (it was terrible) When they came to lap up the applause at the end our eyes met.....he was hot, I hadn't noticed....

Situation 3:
I was shopping with Mum for a Christmas tree and he was the lumberjack type who was chopping the trees to the right size. He was rough round the edges, smelt like wood, had dirt all over his face and hands. He smiled at me as he promised to carry it to my car......I wanted to share at him longer, but my mum wanted to pay....

Situation 4:
My personal favourite, he was a passerby who helped detain a man who was trying to break into my car. He was muscley, sure of himself, well spoken and caring....He was the type of guy I wrote to Santa about getting for Christmas........When the police came, I could have given them a detailed description of him.....Maybe be the criminal! It turns out he lives just a few doors down, he was walking his dog when he saw what happened and came to help a damsel in distress....I wonder if my dog would like a walk later???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...